BROADCOM 5700 WINDOWS 7 DRIVER

I hope this solution will help other people too. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. Replied on August 12, This thread is located at: If I go into device manager and uninstall the controller, and then re-install, it then connects to the internet and everthing works fine. PhillipPerkins Replied on October 9,
Uploader: Mazuramar
Date Added: 14 December 2017
File Size: 6.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28376
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Still no internet connection! If I go into device manager and uninstall the controller, and then re-install, it then connects to the internet and everthing works fine.

Windows 7 - Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller Problem

I have the same question You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

This has solved my problem! This thread is located at: This thread is locked. I had this same problem with the earlier builds of 7, but it went away after a clean install of RC. I actually just bought this one like a week or two before Windows announced they were coming out with 10!

"Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller" is incompatible - Microsoft Community

You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Broadcmo global customer service number.

DoraDove Created on August 3, I received the following reply to my help request on another forum which worked a treat: Thanks for marking this as the answer. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for marking this as the answer.

broadocm Replied on August 12, Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. My other method is keeping a wireless NIC installed so I can do remote access when the Broadcom goes offline. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services.

How satisfied are you with this response? What finally fixed the problem for me was to install an older version Hope this helps in resolving the issue.

I hope windods solution will help other people too. Driver Booster I have the paid version Pro. It also starts to work if I disable and then enable the controller. This site in other languages x. Since I have not found a way to stop the Microsoft driver installation, I too, am wondering when Microsoft and Broadcom will stop this tug of war and get a supported driver.

We will be happy to assist you. However, I cannot connect to the Internet.

Hi Dora, Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. Fortunately Microsoft is not overwriting my Nvidia drivers with their bad ones, or I would be in real trouble.

"Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller" is incompatible with windows 10

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Kalpana Shankarappa Replied on August 3, Sorry this didn't help. This site in other languages x.

Comments

Popular Posts